Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Updated links

In honour of Blog Day (or is it bloggers' day?), I finally got round to doing something I should've done months ago - I finally linked to more blogs that I do read every single day, almost (look right) but I'd simply stored them in my favourite-list, instead of doing the proper blogger thing, linking.

For no reason but that I was too lazy. Or too moody. Or something else, equally indefensible.
But now, I've been a good girl and finished pending blog updation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Janaki said...

Babe thank you two times around! Something happening to your links.. when i click on comments.. kinda goes haywire.

Suhail said...

Heh, you too read WaiterRant? :-) Daily dose of rant. Makes me want to try my hand at being a waiter, just for the tips :D

Annie Zaidi said...

of course i read waiter rant! such an interesting life... wouldn't mind waiting a few myself

Tweets by @anniezaidi